Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In Prague

We are in Prague.After the nine hour flight from Chicago to Zurich ( in Europe)and then a one hour flight from Zurich to Prague.The apartment is nice, but its not my kind of home.In our apartment,there is a nice terrace and windows with no screens in them!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother and I always thought it odd that we never saw screens on the windows in Europe. Guess they just don't mind the occasional bug coming in.
Glad you are safely there and adjusting to your new place. It is likely a palace compared to some the rooms your mother and I stayed in when she was a girl.
Hugs from your Oma

Anonymous said...

Without screens, do you have bugs in your apartment?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you arrived safely and I'm sure the weather there is pretty nice. We just had a field trip to the gardens and saw some nice plants. We read a book that had pickles in it. Guess who they thought of right away?

Mr. Wong

Anonymous said...

I really liked seeing your room. It looks cool.