Our apartment is number 6. We're on the ground level. Me and my sister share a room. In our apartment there is a bathroom and a water closet. The shower and the sink is in the bathroom and the toilet is in the water closet (or WC). There is a terrace that is attached to our apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I really liked your room. It looked really cool.
I liked seeing you room, it looks cool. I miss you. Haley.
I hope you come back.
I hope you are having fun.
Do you like your new apartment????
Do you like the food?
What is your favorite thing to do?
I MISS YOU.
love,
maia
Ella and Claire
Your apartment is great. And it is funny that you have to use the bathroom and cross the hall to wash your hands.
On Webkins I was playing a game and I won 29 kinscash!
Me and my girl scouts tie dyed shirts this morning. When school starts up again you can join us and we are going to tie dye shirts again.
My brother is going to get a tie dye shirts, so when we go to the zoo we'll all have matching shirts.
They are going to be awesome!
Alexa
Hi Ella,
The outdoor terrace by your house looks cool!
Thanks for the pictures on your blog, I like to see how you are all doing in Prague.
Love,
Uncle Alan
Hi Eleanor-
It was fun to see your drying rack on the terrace. I grew up on a farm in Iowa and the only way we had to dry clothes was on drying racks. In the winter they were in our dining room, the rest of the year we used a clothes line outside. I think clothes smell nice when they dry outside. Do you agree? Ralph and I are looking forward to seeing all of you and your apartment when we get to Prague in 13 days. Jane
Hi Eleanor
I hope you like your new home for the summer.
Love
Jackson
Post a Comment